How to Delete Instagram Account?: Social media platforms like instagram are very popular among the netizens like you. But for some reason or other, users like you and me resort to delete their account permanently. The reason could be an issue of safety, security, or any other circumstantial motivation. Irrespective of the reason the first question that strikes you is “how to delete instagram account?” Is not it? No worry! Just go through some ‘abcd’ like easy steps described below and act accordingly. You are done!
HOW TO DELETE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT?
Deleting your instagram account is not a big deal. But be aware, you will loss all your posts, videos, photos, and comments etc. permanently. All of your data/information/ media files will be removed.
Once you delete your instagram account, you can’t login to your account anymore. You can’t even retrieve your account or your data/information/files that was with instagram. Secondly, if in future, you can’t open an account with your old username and password.
Way Should You Want to Delete Your Instagram Account?
What? You don’t want to lose your favourite username with instagram? Then either you don’t delete your account or temporarily disable your account.
3 STEPS TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY
The following three steps are simple response to the question – how to delete instagram account?
- Log in to your account otherwise you can’t delete your account. Next, navigate to the Delete Your Account Page.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to select an option next to “Why are you deleting your account?”. Then re-enter your password, when asked. You have to re-enter password and specify a reason (for deletion) from the given menu.
- Click / Tap the icon – Permanently delete my account.
Read More – How To Delete Snapchat Account
DO IT YOURSELF
You are the person who should know – how to delete instagram account. It is because instagram can’t delete your account for some security reasons. So just do it yourself. In case, you have forgotten your password ad username, try to recover it using methods mentioned in instagram site.
HOW DO I TEMPORARILY DISABLE MY ACCOUNT?
In case, you are disabling your instagram account temporarily, you will be able to reactivate your account in future with all your data/ information.
Steps to disable your account temporarily
- Firstly, in a web browser, log into your account from a mobile browser or computer. You can’t disable an account from the instagram app.
- Tap or click your profile icon and then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down the menu, you will find “Temporarily Disable My Account”. Now just tap or click it.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to select an option next to “Why are you disabling your account?” Then re-enter your password. You’ve to also specify a reason from the given menu.
- Lastly, tap or click Temporarily Disable Account.
Read More – How To Delete Skype Account
Whether you are fed up with instagram or just annoyed with it, you have options to take action. Have you made up your mind to leave instagram permanently? Don’t ask “how to delete instagram account” to everybody. Just follow the few steps prescribed above to delete it. Alternatively, you may disable your account for the time being to reactivate it in future. Anyway, the key of action is with you, now!!!